Hi. I really need a copy of these article. Anyone who has a copy of these? Thank you very much. :)
- Kjekstad, O., Lunne, T. and Clausen, C.J.F. (1978). “Comparison Between In-situ Cone Resistance and Laboratory Strength for Overconsolidated North Sea Clays.” Marine Geotechnology, 3(4).
- Lunne, T., Randolph, M. F., Chung, S. F., Andersen, K. H., and Sjursen, M. (2005). “Comparison of cone and T-bar factors in two onshore and one offshore clay sediments.” Proc., Int. Symp. on Frontiers in Offshore Geotechnics (ISFOG), Perth, Australia, in press.
- Baligh, M.M., Vivatrat, V., and Ladd, C.C., (1980). “Cone penetration in soil profiling” Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, 106 (4), 447-461.
- Jamiolkowski, M., Lancellotta, R., Tordella, L. and Battaglio, M. (1982). “Undrained Strength from CPT”, Proc. of 2nd European Symposium on Penetration Testing, Amsterdam, 599-606.
- Lunne, T., Eidsmoen, T., Gillespie, D., and Howland, J.D., (1986). “Laboratory and field evaluation of cone penetrometer”, Proceedings of In situ '86, Use of In Situ Tests in Geotechnical Engineering. ASCE GSP 6, Blacksburg, Virginia, 714-729.
- Stark, T. D. and Juhrend, J. E., (1989). “Undrained shear strength from cone penetration tests”, Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Rio de Janeiro, Vol. 1, 327-330.
Shemelyn Meonada Sespene