Where to sell used geotech equipment ? (Website)

Looking to sell complete set  lever-arm consolidation machines and perm boards. I can't find any website besides ebay or craigslist. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance

Equipment Soil Mechanics / Geotechnical Analysis Research Geotechnical Investigations & In-Situ Testing Instrumentation Other

1 Answer

Votes: 0

Abdullahi Yahaya Dauda


Please email me the pictures