- Senior Software Developer of CPT Manager
- Managing technical issues related to soil improvement technique in “King Salman
International Complex for Maritime Industries and Services” project (Aramco project, $5.2
billion). Client: Aramco, Designer: Royal HaskoningDHV.
- Analysis and evaluation of Soil Improvement Technique such as Dynamic Compaction
(DC), Vibro Compaction (RC) and Rapid Impact Compaction (RIC).
- Analysis of Slope Stability.
- Numerical Modeling to evaluate the bearing capacity and settlement of future structure and its
effect of the improved soil using RS2 and Settle3D.
Kaabi for Soil Testing :
- Manage the development of a program of site studies, physical and geotechnical investigations to
provide sufficient data and investigation outcomes that will guide and assist in the design,
planning and early enabling works.
- Geotechnical engineering design (Shallow & Deep Foundation).
- Mentoring junior geotechnical engineers while rendering geotechnical investigation reports.
- Ensuring that the documented testing methods/reference standards are followed during the
- Promoting a synergistic work culture.
- Ensure that high-quality deliverables are prepared and rendered in accordance with client
- Reporting to the general manager for technical matters and performance of QA/QC checks of the
- Responding to technical comments and inquiries rendered by clients upon reports submittal
Aleppo Geotechnical Center (AGC) :
Geotechnical Design Engineer
- Review and finalize borehole logs as per the field and laboratory test results and preparation of
- Analysis of Cone Penetration Test (CPT), Plate load test, Consolidation and Direct shear test
- Prepare geotechnical interpretative reports based on the results of field and laboratory testing.
- Pile design, settlement analysis using Geo5 software.
- Bearing capacity calculations for shallow (isolated, strip & raft) and deep foundations and
geotechnical design parameters.
- Geotechnical design for many projects including slope stability, retaining walls, shallow and deep
- Advanced analysis by numerical methods (Plaxis, FLAC, Midas GTS, Phase2).
- Special seepage modelling through dams and earth slope, mechanical and hydraulic modeling
University of Aleppo :