Head (Geotechnical/Tunnels) - Design Section at Mohmand Dam Hydropower Project with MDCG
• Heading the design team of geotechnical engineers, tunnel engineers and geologists for various construction stage design activities including very high cut slopes in schists (max. 180m), rock support design, geological mapping, programming the geotechnical investigations, specialized in situ tests like hydraulic fracturing, geophysical testing etc.
• Review of design activities of foundation of various structures, dam and tunnels
• Construction material sources studies for huge rockfill (20million cubic meter) and concrete aggregate
• Construction, review and approval of various drawings to be issues as IFC
• Review of contractor method statements and shop drawings
• Participating in coordination and design meetings